"How can I close more insurance leads?"
"Is social media marketing really worth it or am I wasting my time?"
"How do I build a personal brand within my company and community?"
If you've ever found yourself pondering these questions while driving to work or waiting in line for your morning caffeine fix, you're not alone. From closing leads to building a personal brand, today's insurance agents face continual pressure to be on top of their marketing game, 24/7. Keeping up with the latest social media buzz and digital marketing hype while still running your insurance business is no easy task. That's why Encompass Insurance has launched our newest blog, Agency Insights, for independent agents.
Agency Insights will cover some of the hottest topics in the industry. From lead generation and social media marketing, to building your brand and customer retention, here's what to look for:
- Insurance industry news: How are new car trends changing the auto insurance industry? How are new home inventory apps simplifying home insurance claims? We'll check the latest industry news and how these changes could impact your business.
- Lead generation: From traditional lead generation to digital marketing automation, we'll cover the ins and outs of insurance lead generation and nurturing.
- Employee engagement, recruitment and retention: A shocking 70 percent of employees report that they are "not engaged" or are "actively disengaged" in their workplace, according to the latest research from Gallup's "State of the American Workplace: Employee Engagement Insights for U.S. Business Leaders". We'll share tips for boosting employee morale and engagement, as well as recruiting and retaining qualified employees.
- Social media marketing: What impact do all those "likes" and "retweets" really have on your marketing and lead gen programs? Is social media worth the time? We'll dive into the latest social media trends and discuss how to maximize social media ROI.
- Agency management and branding: What's the best way to build your personal brand and agency brand? How can you strengthen community ties? We'll share tips for agency management and actionable branding.
- Customer retention. It can cost anywhere between four and 10 times more to acquire a new customer, with cost estimates ranging as high as 30 times more. We'll cover top customer retention strategies and opportunities for increasing growth through cross-selling.
- Insurance agent networking. We'll provide tips for connecting with other agents and how to leverage the power of a robust network to improve your business.
Our goal is to provide engaging and useful content for agents. Be sure to bookmark Agency Insights and check back regularly for updates!