You've built a life and your home-based business is a big part of thatprotect it. Most people don't realize it, but comprehensive home business insurance isn't necessarily included in your regular homeowners policy. In fact, many homeowners policies specifically place limits on business equipment losses, and offer no coverage at all if a client were ever injured in your home.
That's why we designed home business insurance coverage to deliver convenient, reliable protection for the modern home business owner.
Encompass home business insurance helps cover the needs of home-based business owners, including business property stolen at airports and hotels, fire damage or loss to business property and potential accidents in your home. In addition, it includes:
- Business liability and medical expense coverageregardless of where the business-related loss occurs.
- Business property insurance pays up to the full location limit of your homeowners policy for business property losses at home and up to $15,000 for losses occurring away from home.
- Business income and extra expenses coverage that can cover lost profits and extra expenses for up to one year if you can't conduct business from your home due to a covered loss.
- Protection after unauthorized use of your business checks, credit cards or ATM cards.
- Accounts receivable protection, paying to recreate lost receivables records and will cover the receivable amount if the record is lost and you can't collect.
- Business data coverage pays for recovery of lost business records, whether they're stored on paper, tape or disk.
Encompass home business insurance is available and can be added to any of our home policies, but is specifically designed as an extension of our EncompassOne® Policies. Talk to an Encompass Independent Agent today about which protection is right for your home-based business.
Find an agent